本堂始建于 1849 年,次年落成并正式开堂礼拜聚会,迄今已有一百六十年的历史。现有建筑系 1935 年重建,以原街名命名为竹树脚礼拜堂。礼拜堂所属范围面积为 2751 平方米,圣殿面积为 391.5 平方米。 由于历史原因,本堂于 1981 年 12 月 20 日才恢复聚会,蒙主的引导与祝福,各项事工更是日渐完善,教会日渐兴旺。现任会正牧师:陈美满,牧师:吴瑞章、蓝美华、李恒全,长老执事 23人,在册信徒 4000 多人,并设有内部刊物《葡萄园》。

Zhushu church was established in 1849. The church building was finished and put into use in the following year. It has been 160 years till now. The church currently in use was rebuilt in 1935. It took the street name “Zhushujiao” as its own name to show its location, and is called Zhushujiao church. The church is 2751 square meters. The main hall is 391.5 square meters. Because of some historical reasons, the church restarted Sunday services in 20 December 1981. Through the guidance and blessing from the LORD, all ministries are developing and improving daily, the church has been revived. Current chief pastor is Chen Meiman, along with other pastors: Wu Ruizhang, Lan Meihua and Li Hengquan.  The total number of elders and deacons are 23.  The number of registered believers is more than 4000.  It also has its own publication  “the Vineyard”.